Bsc.Optom, M.Ortho (Sydney Uni)
Binocular vision and Low vision therapist
A gift is often more valued after it is lost
Regaining lost visual clarity is a very powerful journey for both our patients and myself. That is why I do what I do.
My passion is helping kids and adults of any age regain normal vision using orthotopic techniques.
Once early and meaningful gains are achieved our patients belief often takes a leap. Some patient outcomes have been remarkable.
- 2011 Driver Rehabilitation For The Practicing Orthoptist, Sydney, Australia
- 2010 Master Of Orthoptic, Sydney University, Sydney, Australia
- 2010 Tokay Progressive Lens Design Achievement Certificate
- 2007 Iridology, International College For Complementary Medicine, Tel Aviv, Israel
- 2004 Low Vision, The Israeli College Of Optometry, Tel Aviv, Israel
- 2000 Bachelor Of Science/Bachelor Of Optometry, Bar Ilan University, Ramat Gan, Israel
- 2012/2013 Member of the orthoptics council
- Registered with Australian Orthoptic Board (0211 11/01/N 11)
- Registered with Australia Orthoptics association (1516)
- 2013 present at The orthoptics conference on the subject Eye Therapy
- 2012 present at The orthoptics conference on the subject Eye Therapy
EYE CARE PLUS | SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
Eye Care Plus and Eye Care Kids is a behavioural optometry practice that diagnoses and
manages eye conditions.
Common diagnoses include refraction, pathological diagnosis, binocular vision testing and visual training, visual processing diagnose and management, low vision.
I also perform Optical dispensing and train junior staff members.
- Visual training – conducting visual training for different eye conditions such as improving positive and negative relative fusion, convergence and accommodation defects, suppression, amblyopia.
- Equipment – flippers, phoropter, stereogram, prism.
- Orthoptic assessment – assess the patient eye system and pathways by conducting V.A, C.T, refraction, OM, V.F, RET, OPTHAL, NPC, ACC, topography, fundus camera, IOP.
- Equipment – slit lamp, topography, fundus camera, ophthalmoscope, visual field.
- Professional training – employees training in variety of subjects.
- Optical dispenser – dispense optical lenses including single vision, bifocal, progressive in all frames.
- Equipment – focimeter, visual dispensing machine, driller, tint machine, groove machine.
OPTIPAT is a private eye clinic, specializing in low vision, RGP lenses and binocular vision
- Optometristpatient optometry assessment, specializing in the area of low vision, RGP lenses and binocular vision, customer Service, administration
- Clinic Manager
- Optical Dispenser
- Vendor management
- Equipment – Slit lamp, keratometer, visual field, phoropter, optical dispenser machine, prisms, and visual training accessories.
OPTICANA – The biggest optometry chain store in Israel
Optometrist, Practice manager, optical dispenser
- Practice manager – manager of a busy practice with twelve employees, customer service, optometry, optical dispenser, company professional trainer