How well do you Can Move Both Eyes from Distance to Near
WARNING: This is not a diagnostic tool but can be used as a screening test
REQUIREMENT: To successfully do this test you need the Sydney Orthoptic’s 3D glasses. If you have not purchased them CLICK HERE.
Make sure the red filter is over the right eye and the green filter is over the left eye.
- Choose convergence or divergence to start the test
- Try to keep the star on top of the square
- Focus your eyes on the convergence test and relax your eyes on the divergence test
- Once the start and the square separate stop the test and check your result
- If you can keep the two images as one up to 2 you pass divergence test
- If you can keep the images into one up to 2 You pass the test